Terms & Conditions
Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd aims to deal with its clients in a professional, efficient and a satisfactory manner. By hiring Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd for your business, you will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be developed between the clients and Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd, and that no partnership or joint venture must be implied by either party.
- A date of initiation of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- A monthly report of performance services will be provided to the clients if and only of it was mentioned in the contract or the proposal of the service.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service trader before a prior notice of at least 7 business days.
- Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd reserves all the rights to outsource a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with the contract.
- If clients subscribe to any monthly service package of Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the start of the work.
- If Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay at least half of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining amount of the payment will have to be made within the 7 days of the commencement date of the services.
- Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd shall provide the detailed bill to the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if a client, in any case can not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd shall terminate the services immediately. We will not be liable to issue a 7 day prior notice in this case.
- Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd will not be liable for any indirect or resultant losses due to delay in obligated services or product, where the delay is caused by natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd safe from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd to the clients under this agreement, including without any limitation, claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services traded by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark violation, claims due to obstruction or defect of services provided, or for any content offered by you for publication by Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information provided by the clients to Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as it is published. Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for concealing the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being transmitted.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to deliver the performance of any of your obligations under this contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not free you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver until unless if it does not come in the compliance with the refund policies.
- Any waiver will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing and falls under our refund policies
Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd reserves all the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time. You should also go through the Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd’s Privacy Policies and Refund Policies for the in-depth information of all the policies of our company.